JOIN OUR FAMILY
LIST OF OPEN VACANCIES
- AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN
Audio Visual technician with programming skills for Central Austin. Our projects have advanced designs and require deep knowledge in the industry. Must be capable of performing every job with technical excellence in order to live up to our warranties and guarantees. We need an integrator with the capability to build a rack and rollout a project from end-to-end as part of an experienced team. We value an entrepreneurial mindset and will not limit growth within the company.
Applicants must be proficient in network and AV systems and connections. We utilize Araknis, Ubiquity, Matrix based audio and video with C4 processors.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
· Capable of lifting 50 pounds
· Capable of working from ladders
· Minimum 5 years of experience as an AV Tech
· Clean driving record
· Clean criminal record (no felonies)
· Must provide your own tools
· Must be able to work with little or no supervision and complete tasks in a timely manner
· Professional image, in dress, appearance and behavior
· Utilize CRM
· Organized – Tools and Van
· Knowledge of programming audio, video lighting and shades.
· Knowledge of AV products, networks, Control4, Lutron, Ubiquiti, OVrC, services and account requirements
· Medical. Blue Cross Blue Shield
· Vehicle provided for professional and personal use
· Paid Vacation
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $57,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year