SMART MUSIC IDEAS
- Stream music to every room in your home, with a dedicated keypad place in each room.
- Push all of your stored music throughout the home via distributed audio zones accessed through your smart phone, keypads, and touch screens.
- Tap a button on a keypad to activate a zone of music. If you tap the music, it can change the LED to an assigned color for each family member (with their favorite playlist/settings).
- Double tap the volume button to turn off an audio zone.
- Music starts automatically in the bathroom when you turn on the shower lights.
- Install a touch screen behind a waterproof wall mount in your shower to control music streaming in the shower.
- Program your own “His and Her” audio settings. Time each to correspond with time of day, designated keypad buttons, or audio zones.
- Use your grand piano as an audio source, which can be played through your entire home’s in-ceiling speakers.
- Link your piano with your Control4 system, and the music can be heard anywhere in the world where you have access to your home automation system.
- Create a “Music” scene, which sets the lights at 30% and volume at your favorite level
- A “Party” scene – create instant ambiance with the press of a button with lighting that illuminates key decorative elements and a customized playlist that starts up automatically.
- Someone drop in unexpectedly? No worries. Get notified when guests arrive by broadcasting a chime through the audio zone’s speakers where the party’s at.
- Incorporate microphones into the whole-house audio system, so you can broadcast presentations throughout the entire home.